This form helps me sort out exactly what you're wanting to get tattooed, and helps me find my soonest availability to get you in to get tattooed.
I try my very best to make my tattooing experience safe and inclusive for everyone at all times. I do not condone racism, sexism, or homophobia against any person because of their race, sexual orientation, gender, or religious beliefs. Thank you.
Some things to keep in mind:
- I may require a consultation in person before I book you an appointment, depending on the complexity or size of your tattoo idea.
- I require a $100 deposit for ALL appointments, big or small. The deposit goes towards the final cost of your tattoo, and is non-refundable otherwise, no exceptions.
- The deposit can be paid to me via Paypal.com once an appointment date/time has been confirmed, or you can swing by the shop to pay the deposit in person. I will not book you an official appointment until a deposit has been paid.
- My schedule fills up quickly, so if I reply to your form, and you don't answer back or send a deposit, then the days I have offered will be taken by someone else. Please be prompt with your replies once you hear back from me to get you all booked in!
- Once I respond, please do not send me photos of other people's tattoos or drawings. I strive to design custom tattoos for my clients. Please describe your design ideas clearly, so I can create a tattoo unique for you. You are more than welcome to send me photos from my portfolio to show what kind of style you're wanting.
- Our shop's minimum is $100, and our hourly rate is $180/hour. Hourly rates are usually for bigger pieces that require multiple sessions. Hand-sized tattoos or smaller will be quoted accordingly based on size and detail.
- Our shop is CASH ONLY. Please be prepared for this when you come in for your appointment. We do have an ATM in our lobby for your convenience!
- I have a 24-hour cancellation policy; if you cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours before your appointment, then the deposit pays for that time you had scheduled, and I will require another deposit to rebook.
- If you bail on your appointment (No Call/No Show) your deposit is forfeit and will require another $100 to rebook.
- I never send out drawings or designs before your appointment. I've had artwork stolen and tattooed by other people, and it's generally not how any tattoo artist works. You'll be able to see your design when you come in for your appointment.
- My station in the shop is pretty small, so if you want to bring a bunch of people with you to your appointment, please be aware that they probably won't be able to sit with you, and will have to wait in the lobby while I work. Tattooing isn't a spectator sport!
- Always make sure to eat a hearty, filling meal about an hour before your appointment! Never get tattooed on an empty stomach!